Monday, January 22, 2007

Invisibility



See how that cat's riding an invisible bike? Well, I've been writing invisible blog posts. And apparently getting lots of invisible blog readers.

Anyhow, on to more important things, like riding: I've been riding my car into work, riding the weight machines at the gym, riding the couch in front of the TV. In between all that, I have found some time to ride my bike. Yesterday, I rode with the 2 Portland pros, along with some elite amateurs, and one or two cat. 3s. Since this time of year, I really like to do some long 3 hr rides, a couple of guys ended up being intimidated by the distance and turned off early to take the long way home.

Also, on Tuesday, I did a nice long snow ride with Slaven. He's training to do his longest ride ever. An official announcement is coming later.

Countdown to Lost: 2 more weeks? Something like that.

Peace out.

Shannon

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?