Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pongin'

I'm on a new diet, it's the Solomon Woras plan. Check it out: got back from PIR tonight, drank a protein shake, ate half a bag of popcorn, and now it's 9:20 and I'm about to go to bed. Except Solomon would probably have skipped the protein shake. Pretty soon, instead of being fat and slow, I will be skinny and slow. When's Shannon coming back? In his absence, I've had to find somebody else to emulate, and Solomon's lack of eating isn't nearly as fun as Shannon's near constant inhalation of calories.

Here's my before pic:

http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/blogimages/fatkidoriginal.jpg

Check back in a couple weeks for my after pic.

Peace out.
P2


Comments:
if you're on the solomon plan, that means you'll be skinny but still have your cankles.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?